Associations Between Visual, Hearing, and Dual Sensory Impairments and History of Motor Vehicle Collision Involvement of Older Drivers
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 252–257, February 2013
How to Cite
Green, K. A., McGwin, G. and Owsley, C. (2013), Associations Between Visual, Hearing, and Dual Sensory Impairments and History of Motor Vehicle Collision Involvement of Older Drivers. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 252–257. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12091
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- National Eye Institute. Grant Number: R01EY18966
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P30AG22838
- Eye Sight Foundation of Alabama
- Able Trust
- Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.