Antihypertensive Therapy and Cerebral Hemodynamics in Executive Mild Cognitive Impairment: Results of a Pilot Randomized Clinical Trial
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 194–201, February 2013
How to Cite
Hajjar, I., Hart, M., Chen, Y.-L., Mack, W., Novak, V., C. Chui, H. and Lipsitz, L. (2013), Antihypertensive Therapy and Cerebral Hemodynamics in Executive Mild Cognitive Impairment: Results of a Pilot Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12100
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: P01-AG004390, R37-AG025037
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P01-AG004390, R37-AG025037
- (NIA). Grant Numbers: P01-AG004390, R37-AG025037
- National Center for Research Resources . Grant Number: UL1 RR031986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!