Letters to the Editor
The Moderating Effect of Medication Review on Polypharmacy and Loneliness in Older Chinese Adults in Primary Care
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 290–292, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, B. C.-p. and Chi, I. (2013), The Moderating Effect of Medication Review on Polypharmacy and Loneliness in Older Chinese Adults in Primary Care. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 290–292. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12102
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Research Grant Council. Grant Number: HKU 7220/03H
- Health Care Promotion Fund of Hong Kong. Grant Number: HSRC 831030
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!