Letter to the Editors
Sarcopenia Prevalence and Associated Factors in an Elderly Taiwanese Metropolitan Population
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 459–462, March 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C.-C., Lin, W.-Y., Meng, N.-H., Li, C.-I., Liu, C.-S., Lin, C.-H., Chang, C.-K., Lee, Y.-D., Lee, C.-C. and Li, T.-C. (2013), Sarcopenia Prevalence and Associated Factors in an Elderly Taiwanese Metropolitan Population. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 459–462. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12129
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- National Health Research Institutes of Taiwan. Grant Number: NHRI-EX98–9838PI
- China Medical University. Grant Numbers: CMU98-S-11, CMU 99-S-27
- Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-B-111–004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.