[Editorial comments by Dr. Nicole Fowler, pp 000–0000.]
Health-Related Resource Use and Costs in Elderly Adults with and without Mild Cognitive Impairment
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 396–402, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, C. W., Sano, M., Ferris, S. H., Whitehouse, P. J., Patterson, M. B. and Aisen, P. S. (2013), Health-Related Resource Use and Costs in Elderly Adults with and without Mild Cognitive Impairment. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 396–402. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12132
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: U01AG10483
- Pfizer Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- National Institute on Aging
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.