Refining Physician Quality Indicators for Screening Mammography in Older Women: Distinguishing Appropriate Use from Overuse
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 380–387, March 2013
How to Cite
Tan, A., Kuo, Y.-F., Elting, L. S. and Goodwin, J. S. (2013), Refining Physician Quality Indicators for Screening Mammography in Older Women: Distinguishing Appropriate Use from Overuse. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 380–387. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12151
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas. Grant Number: RP101201
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K05CA134923, 8UL1TR000071, 5P30AG024832, 5P30AG024832–08
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!