Members are listed in Appendix published online.
Epidemiology, Clinical Features, and Prognosis of Elderly Adults with Severe Forms of Influenza A (H1N1)
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 350–356, March 2013
How to Cite
Garnacho-Montero, J., Gutiérrez-Pizarraya, A., Márquez, J. A., Zaragoza, R., Granada, R., Ruiz-Santana, S., Rello, J., Rodríguez, A. and The Spanish Society of Intensive Care Medicine and Coronary Units Working Group (2013), Epidemiology, Clinical Features, and Prognosis of Elderly Adults with Severe Forms of Influenza A (H1N1). Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 350–356. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12152
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- European Development Regional Fund
- Spanish Network for the Research in Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: REIPI RD06/0008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.