Body Mass Index, Change in Body Mass Index, and Survival in Old and Very Old Persons
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 512–518, April 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:512–518, 2013.
- Issue online: 14 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Number: 2010–0704
- Future Leaders of Aging Research in Europe postdoctoral. Grant Number: 2010–1852
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: NIA AG08861, R03 AG028471, R21-AG033109, RC1-AG035645, R21-AG032379, RC1-AG035645, R21-AG032379, R21-AG004132
- MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Successful Aging
- Axel and Margaret Ax:son Johnson Foundation
- Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences and Allergy Research
- King Gustaf V and Queen Viktoria Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.