Aging & Surgery
Venous Thromboembolism After Joint Replacement in Older Male Veterans with Comorbidity
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 590–601, April 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:590–601, 2013.
- Issue online: 14 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: KL2RR025770, R03 AG043906–01
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: P60 AR 47782
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01 HL106029
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute at Boston University. Grant Number: KL2RR025770
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: R03 AG043906–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.