[Editorial Comments by Eric B. Larson pp 1210-1211]
Mild Physical Impairment Predicts Future Diagnosis of Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1055–1059, July 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:1055-1059, 2013.
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K23 AG026768, P01 AG03991, P50 AG05681
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.