Ethnogeriatrics and Special Populations
Knowledge and Perceptions of Hospice Care of Chinese Older Adults
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 993–998, June 2013
How to Cite
Enguidanos, S., Yonashiro-Cho, J. and Cote, S. (2013), Knowledge and Perceptions of Hospice Care of Chinese Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 993–998. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12280
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Aetna Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.