Brief Methodological Reports
Assessment of Driving-Related Skills Prediction of Unsafe Driving in Older Adults in the Office Setting
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1164–1169, July 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:1164-1169, 2013.
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01AG16335
- Department of Neurology
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Division of Highway Safety
- Washington University Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Grant Number: P50AG05681
- Healthy Aging and Senile Dementia. Grant Number: P01AG03991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.