Objective Measures of Physical Activity, Fractures and Falls: The Osteoporotic Fractures in Men Study
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1080–1088, July 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:1080-1088, 2013.
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases/National Institute on Aging
- Data Safety Monitoring Board for Merck Sharpe & Dohme
- National Center for Research Resources
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Numbers: U01 AR45580, U01 AR45614, U01 AR45632, U01 AR45647, U01 AR45654, U01 AR45583, U01 AG18197, U01-AG027810, UL1 RR024140
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.