Letters to the Editor
Transabdominal Ultrasound Finding and Acute Hepatocellular Injury in Different Cohorts of Elderly Adults with and without Common Bile Duct Stones
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1221–1224, July 2013
How to Cite
Hu, K.-C., Wang, H.-Y., Chang, W.-H., Chu, C.-H., Lin, S.-C., Liu, C.-J., Wu, M.-S. and Shih, S.-C. (2013), Transabdominal Ultrasound Finding and Acute Hepatocellular Injury in Different Cohorts of Elderly Adults with and without Common Bile Duct Stones. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 1221–1224. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12346
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.