The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Letters to the Editor
Alzheimer's Disease Correlates with Greater Risk of Hip Fracture in Older People: A Cohort in Taiwan
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1231–1232, July 2013
How to Cite
Lai, S.-W., Chen, Y.-L., Lin, C.-L. and Liao, K.-F. (2013), Alzheimer's Disease Correlates with Greater Risk of Hip Fracture in Older People: A Cohort in Taiwan. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 1231–1232. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12349
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Taiwan Department of Health Clinical Trial and Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: DOH102-TD-B-111–004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.