Letters to the Editor
Implementation of an Emergency Department Observation Unit for Elderly Adults in a University-Affiliated Hospital in Spain: A 6-Year Analysis of Data
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 9, pages 1621–1622, September 2013
How to Cite
Pareja-Sierra, T., Hornillos-Calvo, M., Solís, J. R.-., Sepúlveda-Moya, D. L., Bassy-Iza, N., Martínez-Peromingo, F. J., Rodríguez-Couso, M., Esteban-Dombriz, M. J. and Jiménez-Jiménez, P. (2013), Implementation of an Emergency Department Observation Unit for Elderly Adults in a University-Affiliated Hospital in Spain: A 6-Year Analysis of Data. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 1621–1622. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12433
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.