Innovative Care Delivery Model to Address Obesity in Older African-American Women: Senior Wellness Initiative and Take Off Pounds Sensibly Collaboration for Health (SWITCH)
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 1971–1975, November 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:1971–1975, 2013.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: P30DK048520–16S1
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: K01HL115599
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences Colorado Clinical
- Translational Science Institute . Grant Number: UL1 TR000154
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.