Interaction Between Cognitive Impairment and Discharge Destination and Its Effect on Rehospitalization
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 1958–1963, November 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:1958–1963, 2013.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Geriatric Academic Career Award
- Health Resources and Services Administration. Grant Numbers: R01AG034205, K23-AG043476
- National Institute on Aging
- John A. Hartford Foundation Center for Excellence in Geriatric Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.