[Editorial comments by Terry E. Hill, pp. 2040–2042]
Paying the Price: The Pressing Need for Quality, Cost, and Outcomes Data to Improve Correctional Health Care for Older Prisoners
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 2013–2019, November 2013
How to Cite
Ahalt, C., Trestman, R. L., Rich, J. D., Greifinger, R. B. and Williams, B. A. (2013), Paying the Price: The Pressing Need for Quality, Cost, and Outcomes Data to Improve Correctional Health Care for Older Prisoners. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 2013–2019. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12510
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: K23AG033102
- The Jacob & Valeria Langeloth Foundation
- The University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) Program for the Aging Century
- UCSF Older Americans Independence Center
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: K24DA022112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.