[Editorial comments by Kirk I. Erickson, pp. 2038–2039]
Objectively Measured Physical Activity Is Related to Cognitive Function in Older Adults
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 1927–1931, November 2013
How to Cite
Kerr, J., Marshall, S. J., Patterson, R. E., Marinac, C. R., Natarajan, L., Rosenberg, D., Wasilenko, K. and Crist, K. (2013), Objectively Measured Physical Activity Is Related to Cognitive Function in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 1927–1931. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12524
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HL098425
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 5 T32 GM084896
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.