Letters to the Editor
Outbreak of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections in a Nursing Home and Possible Sources of Introduction: The Netherlands, Winter 2012/2013
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2230–2231, December 2013
How to Cite
Meijer, A., Overduin, P., Hommel, D., van Rijnsoever-Greven, Y., Haenen, A. and Veldman-Ariesen, M.-J. (2013), Outbreak of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections in a Nursing Home and Possible Sources of Introduction: The Netherlands, Winter 2012/2013. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 2230–2231. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12565
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.