Letters to the Editor
Effect of Cognitive Training Targeting Associative Memory in the Elderly: A Small Randomized Trial and a Longitudinal Evaluation
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 2252–2254, December 2013
How to Cite
Garcia-Campuzano, M. T., Virues-Ortega, J., Smith, S. and Moussavi, Z. (2013), Effect of Cognitive Training Targeting Associative Memory in the Elderly: A Small Randomized Trial and a Longitudinal Evaluation. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 2252–2254. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12574
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.