Gil Atzmon and Michal L. Melamed are co-senior authors.
Individuals with Exceptional Longevity Manifest a Delayed Association Between Vitamin D Insufficiency and Cognitive Impairment
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 153–158, January 2014
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:153–158, 2014.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AG 618381, P01 AG 021654
- National Institute on Aging
- Einstein Nathan Shock Center. Grant Number: P30AG038072
- Einstein Glenn Center for the Biology of Human Aging
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: K23 78774
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- Clinical and Translational Science. Grant Numbers: UL1TR000086, TL1RR000087, KL2TR000088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.