The ACTIVE Study Group members are in Appendix A.
Ten-Year Effects of the Advanced Cognitive Training for Independent and Vital Elderly Cognitive Training Trial on Cognition and Everyday Functioning in Older Adults
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2014, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 16–24, January 2014
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:16–24, 2014.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Nursing Research to Hebrew Senior Life. Grant Number: U01 NR04507
- Indiana University School of Medicine. Grant Number: U01NR04508
- Johns Hopkins University. Grant Number: U01AG14260
- New England Research Institute. Grant Number: U01 AG14282
- Pennsylvania State University. Grant Number: U01 AG14263
- University of Alabama at Birmingham. Grant Number: U01 AG14289
- University of Florida. Grant Number: U01AG14276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.