Polypharmacy, Drug–Drug Interactions, and Potentially Inappropriate Medications in Older Adults with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 447–453, March 2014
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:447–453, 2014.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- ADRC. Grant Numbers: K23-AG-032872, K23-AG-032872, P50 AG023501
- UCSF CFAR. Grant Number: P30-AI027763
- UCSF GCRC. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
- the Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- AIDS Research Institute
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NIA T32-AG00212
- National Institute on Aging and the American Federation for Aging Research. Grant Number: 1K23-AG030999
- University of California
- University of California at San Francisco—Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology Center for AIDS Research. Grant Number: P30-AI027763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.