Depression and All-Cause Mortality in Persons with Diabetes Mellitus: Are Older Adults at Higher Risk? Results from the Translating Research Into Action for Diabetes Study
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2014, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1017–1022, June 2014
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:1017–1022, 2014.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: P30-DK092924
- University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) Resource Center for Minority Aging Research
- Center for Health Improvement of Minority Elderly under National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P30-AG021684
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences UCLA Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Number: UL1TR000124
- Diabetes and Aging Study. Grant Number: R01 DK081796
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.