Association of Experience with Illness and End-of-life Care with Advance Care Planning in Older Adults
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2014, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 1304–1309, July 2014
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:1304–1309, 2014.
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Numbers: R01 AG19769, K24 AG28443
- Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center at Yale University School of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health/NIA. Grant Number: P30AG21342
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.