Depression, Antidepressants, and Bone Health in Older Adults: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2014, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1434–1441, August 2014
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:1434–1441, 2014.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Brain & Behavior Research Foundation Award
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Michael Smith New Investigator Salary Prize
- Ministry of Research and Innovation of Ontario
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P60 MD000207, P30 MH090333, UL1RR024153, UL1TR000005
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Endowment in Geriatric Psychiatry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.