Primary Care Availability and Emergency Department Use by Older Adults: A Population-Based Analysis
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2014, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1699–1706, September 2014
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:1699–1706, 2014.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2014
- University of North Carolina's Institute on Aging and National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- National Institutes of Health Award. Grant Number: K23AG038548
- University of North Carolina Summer Research in Aging for Medical Students. Grant Number: 5-T35-AG038047–03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!