A spatial analysis of community level overweight and obesity
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics © 2013 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s2, pages 65–74, April 2014
How to Cite
2014) A spatial analysis of community level overweight and obesity. J Hum Nutr Diet. 27, (suppl. 1) 65–74. doi: 10.1111/jhn.12055, , , . (
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Canadian Institute Health Research Master's Award. Grant Number: 116094
- Training Grant in Population Intervention for Chronic Disease Prevention: A Pan-Canadian Program. Grant Number: 53893
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.