Dietary adequacy and alcohol consumption of Inuvialuit women of child-bearing age in the Northwest Territories, Canada
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics © 2013 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 570–577, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Dietary adequacy and alcohol consumption of Inuvialuit women of child-bearing age in the Northwest Territories, Canada. J. Hum. Nutr. Diet. 26, 570–577 doi: 10.1111/jhn.12068, , , (
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- American Diabetes Association Clinical Research award. Grant Number: 1-08-CR-57
- Government of the Northwest Territories Department of Health and Social Services
- Health Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Canadian Public Health Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.