Impact of intrauterine and post-natal nutritional determinants on blood pressure at 4 years of age
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics © 2013 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 544–552, December 2013
How to Cite
2013) Impact of intrauterine and post-natal nutritional determinants on blood pressure at 4 years of age. J. Hum. Nutr. Diet. 26, 544–552 doi: 10.1111/jhn.12115, , , , & (
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Social Insurance Institution of Finland
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Foundation for Paediatric Research
- Turku University Hospital
- Turku University Foundation
- Emil and Blinda Miettinen Fund, Faculty of Medicine, University of Turku
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.