Candy consumption in childhood is not predictive of weight, adiposity measures or cardiovascular risk factors in young adults: the Bogalusa Heart Study
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Special Issue: Obesity and Related Disorders
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s2, pages 59–69, February 2015
How to Cite
2013) Candy consumption in childhood is not predictive of weight, adiposity measures, or cardiovascular risk factors in young adults: the Bogalusa Heart Study. J Hum Nutr Diet. doi: 10.1111/jhn.12200, , , . (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: HD-061437, HD-062783
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0855082E
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG-16592
- National Confectioners Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.