Developing technological solutions for dietary assessment in children and young people
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Special Issue: Developing technological solutions for dietary assessment in children and young people. Guest Editors: Ashley J. Adamson and Tom Baranowski. The British Dietetic Association and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–4, January 2014
How to Cite
Adamson, A. J. and Baranowski, T. (2014), Developing technological solutions for dietary assessment in children and young people. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 27: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/jhn.12206
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.