Nutritional quality of the school-day diet in Irish children (5–12 years)
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Special Issue: Pregnancy, Infancy and Childhood
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s1, pages 73–82, January 2015
How to Cite
2015) Nutritional quality of the school-day diet in Irish children (5–12 years). J Hum Nutr Diet. 28 (Suppl. 1), 73–82 doi:10.1111/jhn.12211, , (
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
- Irish Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) and Safefood
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.