Factors associated with dropout in a group weight-loss programme: a longitudinal investigation
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Special Issue: Obesity and Related Disorders
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s2, pages 33–40, February 2015
How to Cite
2014) Factors associated with dropout in a group weight-loss programme: a longitudinal investigation. J Hum Nutr Diet. doi:10.1111/jhn.12220, , , (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 551/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.