A Systematic Review of Satisfaction and Pediatric Obesity Treatment: New Avenues for Addressing Attrition
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 5–22, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Skelton, J. A., Irby, M. B. and Geiger, A. M. (2014), A Systematic Review of Satisfaction and Pediatric Obesity Treatment: New Avenues for Addressing Attrition. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 36: 5–22. doi: 10.1111/jhq.12003
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Duke Endowment. Grant Number: 6110-SP
- NICHD/NIH Mentored Patient-Oriented Research Career Development Award. Grant Number: K23 HD061597
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.