RUNX2 gene status in a cleidocranial dysplasia patient without supernumerary teeth
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 124–127, May 2013
How to Cite
Anthonappa, R. P., King, N. M. and Mahmoud Rabie, A.-B. (2013), RUNX2 gene status in a cleidocranial dysplasia patient without supernumerary teeth. Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry, 4: 124–127. doi: 10.1111/jicd.12019
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!