Effect of polymerization mode and time of adhesive system on microleakage in composite resin restorations
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 289–294, November 2014
How to Cite
Soares, G. P., Silva, G. G., Ambrosano, G. M. B., Lima, D. A. N. L., Marchi, G. M., Lovadino, J. R. and Aguiar, F. H. B. (2014), Effect of polymerization mode and time of adhesive system on microleakage in composite resin restorations. Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry, 5: 289–294. doi: 10.1111/jicd.12060
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 07/03464-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!