Acute-phase reactants in periodontal disease: Current concepts and future implications
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry
How to Cite
Archana, V., Ambili, R., Nisha, K. J., Seba, A. and Preeja, C. (2014), Acute-phase reactants in periodontal disease: Current concepts and future implications. Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry. doi: 10.1111/jicd.12069
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!