Efficacy of acellular dermal matrix and autogenous connective tissue grafts in the treatment of gingival recession defects among Asians
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 125–132, May 2015
How to Cite
Taiyeb Ali, T. B., Shapeen, I. M., Ahmed, H. B. and Javed, F. (2015), Efficacy of acellular dermal matrix and autogenous connective tissue grafts in the treatment of gingival recession defects among Asians. Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry, 6: 125–132. doi: 10.1111/jicd.12085
- Issue online: 20 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- University of Malaya for the Peruntukan Penyelidikan Pascaijazah (postgraduate research fund). Grant Number: PS310/2007B
- Vote FS. Grant Number: 169/2008C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!