Wound healing of osteotomy defects prepared with piezo or conventional surgical instruments: a pilot study in rabbits
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 211–220, August 2015
How to Cite
Ma, L., Mattheos, N., Sun, Y., Liu, X. L., Yip Chui, Y. and Lang, N. P. (2015), Wound healing of osteotomy defects prepared with piezo or conventional surgical instruments: a pilot study in rabbits. Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry, 6: 211–220. doi: 10.1111/jicd.12097
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- Clinical Research Foundation
- University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 201010159013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!