APPLICATIONS AND IMPLEMENTATION
Decoupling Analysis of Four Selected Countries
China, Russia, Japan, and the United States during 2000–2007
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 618–629, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Hashimoto, S., Yue, Q., Moriguchi, Y. and Lu, Z. (2013), Decoupling Analysis of Four Selected Countries. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 618–629. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12005
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71003018
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: N110402003
- Key Programs on Social Development of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 2012201011
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: S-6-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!