RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Quality Evaluation of Steel, Aluminum, and Road Material Recycled from End-of-Life Urban Buildings in Japan in Terms of Total Material Requirement
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 555–565, August 2013
How to Cite
Yamasue, E., Minamino, R., Tanikawa, H., Daigo, I., Okumura, H., Ishihara, K. N. and Brunner, P. H. (2013), Quality Evaluation of Steel, Aluminum, and Road Material Recycled from End-of-Life Urban Buildings in Japan in Terms of Total Material Requirement. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 555–565. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12014
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 22710008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!