RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Sustainability Assessment of Red Sand as a Substitute for Virgin Sand and Crushed Limestone
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 756–762, October 2013
How to Cite
Biswas, W. K. and Cooling, D. (2013), Sustainability Assessment of Red Sand as a Substitute for Virgin Sand and Crushed Limestone. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 756–762. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12030
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Alcoa Western Australia Perth
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!