RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
A Methodological Study for Optimizing Material Selection in Sustainable Product Design
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue on Sustainability in Manufacturing: The Role of Life Cycle Engineering
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 508–516, August 2014
How to Cite
Tambouratzis, T., Karalekas, D. and Moustakas, N. (2014), A Methodological Study for Optimizing Material Selection in Sustainable Product Design. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 18: 508–516. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12035
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!