RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Building Materials in the Operational Phase
Impacts of Direct Carbon Exchanges and Hygrothermal Effects
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 763–776, October 2013
How to Cite
Nordby, A. S. and Shea, A. D. (2013), Building Materials in the Operational Phase. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 763–776. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12046
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Norwegian Association of Cultural Heritage
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!