RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
The Green Economy Mirage?
Examining the Environmental Implications of Low Carbon Growth Plans in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 835–845, December 2013
How to Cite
Chao, C.-W., Ma, H.-w. and Heijungs, R. (2013), The Green Economy Mirage?. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 835–845. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12064
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 100IPFA0100052
- National Science and Technology Program on Energy of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 101–3113-P-170–001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!