Big Data in Life Cycle Assessment
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 796–799, December 2013
How to Cite
Cooper, J., Noon, M., Jones, C., Kahn, E. and Arbuckle, P. (2013), Big Data in Life Cycle Assessment. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 796–799. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12069
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- United States Department of Agriculture National Agricultural Library
- 2013. Sampling error in US field crop unit process data for life cycle assessment. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 18(1): 185–192. , , and .
- 2012. Parameterization in life cycle assessment inventory data: Review of current use and the representation of uncertainty.International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 17(6): 689–695. , , and .
- 2013. Big Data and the future of ecology. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 11(3): 156–162. , , , , , , , and .
- 2013. Tools to support the widespread application of life cycle assessment: Development of the life cycle assessment harmonization tool and the improvement of OpenLCA. 2013 International Symposium on Sustainable Systems and Technology, 15–17 May, Cincinnati, OH, USA. http://lcacenter.org/lcaxiii/abstracts/abstract-dynamic.php?id=946. Accessed 17 September 2013. , , , , and .
- 2011. Challenges and opportunities of open data in ecology. Science 331(6018): 703–705. , , and .