An Outlook into a Possible Future of Footprint Research
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 4–6, February 2014
How to Cite
Lenzen, M. (2014), An Outlook into a Possible Future of Footprint Research. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 18: 4–6. doi: 10.1111/jiec.12080
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- 2008. Consequential environmental system analysis of expected offshore wind electricity production in Germany. Energy 33(5): 747–759. , , and .
- 1999. Best available practice regarding impact categories and category indicators in life cycle impact assessment. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 4(2): 1–15. , , , , , and .
- 2008. A definition of ‘carbon footprint’. In Ecological economics research trends, edited by C. C. Pertsova. Hauppauge, NY, USA: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5999&osCsid=e40507f3dae3c178773f27c58cd1ba69. Also available as Research Report 07/01 from the Center for Sustainability Accounting: www.censa.org.uk/reports.html. Accessed 25 October 2013. and .